Rajendra Bhogilal & Associates is a leading Chartered Accountant Firm in Kutch with it’s branches in Gandhidham and Anjar.
The Firm is ideal Consulting, Audit, Taxation, & Outsourcing firm for Corporate Houses, Multinationals, SMEs, Individuals & Startups.
We attribute our growth to our resolute pledge to client service, which is demonstrated through innovative approaches and solutions; quality and timely service; personal and frequent client contact; communication of latest developments through electronic media of website and e-mails. Our clients are indicator of our achievement. As such, they hold us to the highest standards of excellence. We dedicate nothing short of our best, and we undertake to continually bring innovative approaches with passion, listening skills and can do attitude that are vital to succeed in today’s environment.
Rajendra Bhogilal & Associates’ area of service includes both traditional services of a chartered accountants firm as well as new age IT enabled services of a new age chartered accountant firm. We emphasize on the concept that clients should concentrate on his core business activities. Their focus should not be deviated from these core business activities. We offer a wide range of services to our business and individual clients. Our client’s benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison and all services are provided under one roof.
- To develop relationships of mutual trust and Professionalism.
- To set high standards of work ethics and business morality.
- To harness the power of technology to provide services at optimum speed and lowest impact cost.
- To be the best investment advisers and wealth creators.
Our focus is on maintaining the foundations that our reputation has been built on – the values of Rajendra Bhogilal & Associates – Chartered Accountants are behind our success, and that of our clients. With the everlasting commitment, passion and binding principles, the priority of our professional team is to ensure that those values keep us going well into the future.
What we do
Secretarial & Legal
- Assistance in incorporation of Companies (including compliance with start up and statutory registration requirements).
- Assistance in compliance of the company law and related laws.
- Company law representation services.
- Advisory services on Company law and Foreign Exchange regulation.
- Tax Consultancy / Advisory Services
- International Taxation (Taxation of foreign expatriates, Joint Ventures and foreign Collaborations, Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties)
- Tax Compliance Services
- Tax Representation Services
- Transfer Pricing
- Value Added Tax (VAT)/Sales Tax
- Service Tax
- FCRA / 35AC / 35(1)(ii) approvals
- Design of Financial / Costing/ Management Information / Internal Control/ Internal Audit Systems.
- Foreign Collaborations & Joint Ventures.
- Entry Strategies and industrial approvals, Foreign exchange and regulatory compliance.
- Amalgamations and mergers and Business Valuations.
- Business Process Reengineering.
- Compliance with GAAP/IAS
Taxpayers to get a feel of GST next month
Beginning next month, the Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) will start migrating over 80 lakh taxpayers onto its system. This will facilitate the smooth implementation of the GST regime. “The first part of our software will be ready by end October. Existing taxpayers of value added tax, service tax and central excise will be [...]
Companies Act to be relaxed for Gift IFSC ventures
The government is amending Companies Act to relax provisions for Gujarat Gift City's international finance centre. The amendments will relax compliance norms. The amendment bill is expected to be introduced in the ongoing Parliament session. Companies operating in Gift IFSC set up by Indians will not be considered foreign companies but these will be [...]
India Inc adheres to new accounting format
Most listed companies that are part of the BSE 500 index managed to file results for the quarter ended June under the new Indian Accounting Standard or Ind-AS, the extended deadline for which ended on Thursday. However, some outside the top 500 failed to file their numbers within the stipulated deadline citing “practical difficulties”. Starting [...]
Only 18% of India Inc ready for auditor rotation, says survey
Only 18 per cent of Indian firms are ready for auditor rotation — made compulsory under the Companies Act, 2013 — said a recent survey conducted by Grant Thornton India in association with Prime Database. According to Section 139 of the new Companies Act, every Indian company having a paid-up capital of Rs 20 [...]